The Dragon Gate

Have you ever encounter difficulties or great problems
thus feel weak and hopeless?
Have you wondered what exactly is courage?
How can we have more courage?

Do you feel that you are very unfortunate
to be born in this present time?
Don't Worry!! Read up SSA times 360 and drop by your Discussion Meeting Place this Month!!

Gosho in Daily Life for this Month "Persecutions by Sword and Staff" is in
Mar'09 Issue of Creative Life.

The Gosho reads as follow :

"Commit yourself to the Lotus Sutra and have faith in its teachings. You must not only believe in them yourself, but also encourage others to do the same, so that you may save those who were your parents in all your past existences. From the time that I was born until today, I have never known a moment’s ease; I have thought only of propagating the daimoku of the Lotus Sutra."

Read up before attending the meetings!! You will then be able to gain a better understanding and learn more!! Enjoy the Discussion Meetings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment